Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17024 Goldcrest Loop, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Welcome to Serenoa located in a neighborhood-village setting of a master-planned community in South Clermont. This location offers a scenic, small-town feel for those looking for a rural atmosphere with recreation and convenient access to employment. Enjoy the 11 acres of amenities including a clubhouse, 24 hour fitness center, resort-style pool, splash pad, dog parks, trails, planned community events and activities give this master-planned community a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Serenoa is conveniently located off US27 with access to the both the Florida Turnpike and I-4. Welcome to the Santa Rosa. As soon as you enter the foyer you'll feel at home. A powder room is conveniently placed for guests. The kitchen is a cook's paradise and is open to the dinette and great room so you never miss a moment with friends or family. You can extend the kitchen into a morning room and add a lanai to bring the outdoors in! Upstairs the luxury continues with a truly spectacular owner's suite featuring a double bowl vanity, compartmentalized water closet, and grand closet so storage will never be an issue! A loft off the stairs gives the feeling of a second floor living area, and two more bedrooms provide plenty of space. A coveted second floor laundry is the ultimate in convenience. No matter which options you choose, the Santa Rosa is available in several beautiful facades that make it a place you'll love to come home to! All Ryan Homes now include WIFI-enabled garage opener and NEST smart thermostat. **Closing cost assistance is available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. See Community Sales and Marketing Representative for details. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos.
- MLS® #W7822167
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,327
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market59
- Address17024 Goldcrest Loop
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:59pm EDT.