Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17121 Basswood Ln, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Meet the Parkland-an elegant new Single-Family Home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, and 1824 square ft. of living space. Through the tiled foyer you will find a bedroom on your left, followed directly by a spacious formal dining room and a second bedroom straight across the hall. An open floor plan welcomes you into the kitchen/family room combo, with a dinette for casual dining as the ultimate convenience. The master bedroom exemplifies luxury with double sinks and a nice sized shower, as well as a large closet accessible from the bedroom. Two car garage with plenty of storage and laundry closet in the center of the home-this floor plan is the epitome of a timelessly classic house you can turn into home. This floor plan is the epitome of timeless and classic. Tile in the wet areas, 42 inch Timberlake Cabinets, Granite, and more plush included features-make it yours today! All Ryan Homes now include WIFI enabled garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7815100
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market48
- Address17121 Basswood Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.