Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17129 Basswood Ln, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. The Estero Bay features 2,776 sqft with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths plus a loft and 3-car tandem garage. Entering the Estero Bay, you are welcomed into the Foyer which is flanked by the Formal Living/study and Dining Room framed by beautiful archways. The Kitchen, Dinette and Family Room all flow together In the Kitchen you will find GE appliances including a smooth cooktop, microwave & dishwasher, granite countertops plus Maple Cabinets. Go upstairs to be greeted by the open Loft. The second story also holds the Laundry Room and all of the Bedrooms. The Owner's Retreat features a Double Door Entry, 2 large walk-in closets, plus a soaking tub and shower layout with dual vanities. All Ryan Homes now include WIFI enabled garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7815095
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,777
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market49
- Address17129 Basswood Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.