Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3142 Armstrong Spring Dr Se, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. PRE-CONSTRUCTION, TO BE BUILT. Creekside is an intimate gated community located 4 miles from Lake Nona’s shopping, dining or Medical City. With resort-style amenities & NO CDD, it's the perfect place to call home! Welcome to our brand new Largo! Step in through the tiled foyer and you will find a spacious kitchen/living/dining combo, walk-in pantry, and mudroom right off the garage. Perfect for entertaining, the Largo is a true open floor plan. Large sliding glass doors off the main area bring the Florida outdoors in! Keep your living and entertaining areas separate by having all bedrooms and a loft on the second story of the home. Your owner's Suite has spacious dual walk-in closets and a luxurious master bathroom! This modern yet classic layout is perfect for anyone's tastes. The Largo has plenty of options to choose from to make this house feel like home, so stop by today and make it yours. All Ryan Homes now include WI-FI enabled garage door openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7814510
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,169
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market31
- Address3142 Armstrong Spring Dr Se
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.