Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4391 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. Select your homesite today and build from the ground up Creekside is an intimate gated community located 4 miles from Lake Nona’s shopping, dining or Medical City. Resort-style amenities & NO CDD, it's the perfect place to call home! Meet the Estero Bay- where the amenities you need meet the style you desire. The Estero bay is typically standard with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths-but this version showcases a downstairs bedroom and full bath for a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms! A graceful arch welcomes you into the home, and leads you into your Living/Dining Room combo. Through a hall to your right is your first floor bedroom and bathroom for added convenience. Into the first floor, past the staircase is the generous Family Room, open to the Kitchen/Dinette. An elegant layout that is open but offers privacy if wanted, this home has been planned with detail.Upstairs is an airy loft. Double door entry, garden tub, and two walk in closets are just a few of the things that accentuate your owners suite. This is just the tip of the iceberg! For the pickiest of buyers, make it yours today. Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7813787
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,020
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Park View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4391 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 11:00pm EST.