Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17035 Goldcrest Loop, Clermont
PRE-CONSTRUCTION, TO BE BUILT NEW HOME. Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Welcome to the Santa Rosa. As soon as you enter the foyer, you'll feel at home. A powder room is conveniently placed for guests. The kitchen is a cook's paradise and is open to the dinette and great room so you never miss a moment with friends or family. You can extend the kitchen into a morning room and add a lanai to bring the outdoors in! Upstairs the luxury continues with a truly spectacular owner's suite featuring a double bowl vanity, compartmentalized water closet, and grand closet so storage will never be an issue! A loft off the stairs gives the feeling of a second floor living area, and two more bedrooms provide plenty of space. A coveted second floor laundry is the ultimate in convenience. No matter which options you choose, the Santa Rosa is available in several beautiful facades that make it a place you'll love to come home to!. Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7807030
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,327
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market157
- Address17035 Goldcrest Loop
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.