Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17032 Goldcrest Loop, Clermont
PRE-CONSTRUCTION, TO BE BUILT NEW HOME! Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Meet the Estero Bay- where the amenities you need meet the style you desire.The entrance foyer is accented by a graceful arch welcoming you into the home. To your left is an open Living Room and Dining Room combination that gives you plenty of space for entertaining, or you may choose a study with elegant double doors. Past the staircase is the generous Family Room, open to the Kitchen and Dinette. You have a three car tandem garage so there’s always lots of room for parking or storage-but you can choose to make the tandem garage a Home Office, or first floor bedroom with a full bath. No matter which design you choose, you still have a covered Lanai to bring the outdoors in. Upstairs are four bedrooms, two baths, and an airy loft. The Owner’s Suite is truly remarkable with dual closets and a private bath with a two bowl vanity and separate soaking tub and shower. Customize this home to fit what you need, and make it truly yours. Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7807027
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,777
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market399
- Address17032 Goldcrest Loop
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.