Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17369 Bracken Fern Ln, Clermont
PRE-CONSTRUCTION, TO BE BUILT NEW HOME! Serenoa is an amenity-rich, master-planned community offering a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. The Summerland is originally a two-story floor plan featuring 4 bedrooms, a study, 2 and a half baths, and a 2 car garage. You have the option to add a bathroom or bedroom to suit your needs. The home comes complete with a spacious kitchen and a relaxing owners suite, bedrooms, and roomy loft upstairs- keeping the living and entertaining areas separate. Downstairs is the beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinets, granite counter-tops and an open layout so you never miss a moment with friends and family while prepping in the kitchen. When you walk in through the foyer you are greeted with an open study and powder room to your left for the ultimate guest and homeowner convenience, that leads into the first floor of the house cozy enough to call home. With plenty of options to upgrade and switch the home up as you please, you have to come see it for yourself! Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7800195
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,421
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market118
- Address17369 Bracken Fern Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.