Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2920 Lobelia Dr, Lake Mary
Bright, beautiful townhome in the luxury Fountain Park community. Tranquil, quiet location in the rear of the community, on a premium lot with open land behind the unit. Natural light-filled kitchen with coveted custom cabinets, granite counter tops, and side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator. Large island in the kitchen doubles as an eating area. Open floor plan on the second floor provides ample space for family get together's or having guests over for dinner. Covered deck on the second floor with a view of the Dog Park. Two Master Suites on the upper level; each with it's own private bath with granite counters. Convenient laundry room located on the same level as the Master Suites. Third bedroom "In-Law Suite" on the lower level provides privacy for a teen or in-home office. Upgraded lights and fans in all the bedrooms. 2-car attached garage and plenty of parking in the back near the garage for visitors. Overhead storage racks in Garage. Smoke free, pet free home. Home has been well maintained as you can see in the photos. Enjoy all the amenities offered: swimming, tennis, and fitness room located at the Clubhouse. Feel safe knowing that the Fountain Park Community has a 24-hour manned security gate and guards. Nearby shopping, restaurants of all levels, medical offices and hospitals all within a few miles. Bike path adjacent to the community runs for miles. Close to I-4 and 417. Quick access to Orlando Parks and the coastal beaches. Shows like a model home! Come see why this unit is special!!
- MLS® #V4912275
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,963
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingAlley Access, Assigned, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Private, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address2920 Lobelia Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionFountain Parke At Lake Mary Ph 2
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More, In M/H Community, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.