Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1907 Sanderlin Point Loop, Apopka
1907 Sanderlin Point Loop located in beautiful Meadows of Maudehelen, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 and half bathroom, 3 car tandem garage, 2973 Sq feet, is situated on just under a half acre and ready to be your new home. This home feature many updates, -Kitchen redone with soft close drawers, crown molding, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, glass front cabinets, and stainless steel farm style sink -Wood tile throughout the main living areas downstairs and upstairs -Herringbone wood tile in both guest bathrooms and quartz counter tops -Vinyl fence -Staircase redone in stained oak -Surveillance cameras on the exterior of the house -10’x16’ shed to painted to match the house -Hardwired alarm system (can be monitored by any company) -Extended wrap around lanai -Owners suite bedroom tray ceiling -High ceilings throughout home -Tall baseboards -Utility sink in the garage -Upgraded downstair’s banister Are just to name a few. This house is beautiful and perfectly priced and ready to move in
- MLS® #V4910189
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,973
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address1907 Sanderlin Point Loop
- SubdivisionMaudehelen Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Advantage
Listing information courtesy of Exit Realty Advantage.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.