Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
941 Norfolk Ct, Longwood
New Price! This is a beautiful home, and won't last long! Highly desired Seminole County area and school system. Great community and located only minutes away from shopping and restaurants in both Longwood and Lake Mary! This home has easy access to I4. This 3 bedroom duplex has over 2000 sq ft and has been recently renovated with gorgeous engineered hardwood throughout the home, with tile in the wet areas and upgraded windows! One of the bedrooms has its own nook, perfect for a home office! To all my kitchen lovers out there - just wait to be impressed! This fully remodeled kitchen features gas cook top, high end appliances, and even a built in trash compactor! The additional bonus room in the rear of the house is the perfect "mancave" You will love the outside of this home too! No grass to mow - ever! Custom pavers walk up to a side screened in porch. Off the rear of the porch you'll love the back brick paver patio with custom built in fire pit!
- MLS® #V4909978
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,011
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market25
- Address941 Norfolk Ct
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionDanbury Mill Unit 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeTop Shelf Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Top Shelf Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:00am EST.