Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
53704 Rivertrace Rd, Astor
PRICE IMPTOVEMNT _ MOTIVATED SELLER _ Welcome to "Manatee Haven" Direct ST. JOHN RIVERFRONT WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS (conservation land across the river never to be built on but home to much of Mother Nature - and yes you might even see some manatees on your 20 x 24 trex deck over the river (don't forget your fishing pole) - double boat house and a small neighborhood with no HOA so bring all the toys and park them on your property. Conventional home with split bedroom plan. fantastic inside utility room with lots of storage - kitchen with breakfast bar overlooks great room with wood flooring and a coquina stone fireplace for cooler evenings - additional 29 x 25 garage/workshop that could be converted to an office, studio or in law quarters - now step outside to the covered screen porch area with knotty pine ceiling and tile flooring that is perfect for entertaining guests or quiet moments - yes even a hot tub - overlooking the river. Located in the small community of Astor (many activities and fine dining establishments both on and off the water) surrounded by The Ocala National Forest in a convenient location in Central Florida convenient to both coasts and area attractions. A waterfront property that must be seen to be appreciated and all the possibilities. Be on vacation year round!!
- MLS® #V4902563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,959
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Unincorporated, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market772
- Address53704 Rivertrace Rd
- SubdivisionManhattan Sec 29
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32102
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySpring Creek Charter School
- MiddleUmatilla Middle
- HighUmatilla High
- Listing OfficeCatherine Hanson Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Catherine Hanson Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.