Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2612 Lobelia Dr, Lake Mary
This desirable Ashton Woods “Torino” model loaded with high-end upgrades and extras. Premium lot features full size driveway, a rare find, providing 2 additional parking spaces. A full 2-car garage with SmartRacks for additional “off the floor” storage. First Floor features a second Master, that could serve as in-law suite, bonus room/theater or office. The 2nd floor is the main living area and includes Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen all equipped with Travertine-style floor tile. Stunning GOURMET kitchen with 360-degree sunroom and double glass French doors leading to a private balcony. Level 5 rich/cherry wood 42” cabinetry, Level 5 granite countertops and matching granite backsplash, stainless steel appliances, upgraded bronze light fixtures. Custom blinds throughout the home. The 3rd floor has a bonus loft/flex space area, a very spacious master retreat with a walk-in closet and upgraded bath. All baths in a house come with Moen pewter hardware and square sinks, fine quality and style with the same cabinetry and granite as in the kitchen. There are also 2 spacious secondary bedrooms with w/Jack & Jill bath & an extended laundry room. Built by Ashton Woods, this home was built to the highest energy standards. You will feel like you are living in a resort at this upscale community that offers a 24-hour Gated access, Resort Style Pool w/Lounge area, Jacuzzi Spa, Fitness Center, Clubhouse w/ Billiard area, Tennis Court, Tot Lot, Putting Green and a Dog Park. Make a viewing appointment today!
- MLS® #U8043704
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, French Doors, Lighting, Other, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficePytha Realty Group
- Address2612 Lobelia Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionFountain Parke At Lake Mary Ph 2
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Granite, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesSplit Level, Corner Unit, Elevated, Mid-rise, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market78
Listing information courtesy of Pytha Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.