Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Kristen Cove, LONGWOOD
Buy Of The Century – Your Time Is NOW. Location, Convenience and Lifestyle Is Captured in This Gorgeous 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom Home with 3,870 sqft of Living Space Which Rests on a Lot of 0.27 acres in a Peaceful Private Cul-de-Sac shared only with five other homes in The Beautiful Community of Sanlando Springs and Rolling Hills. This Beautiful Home Includes Spacious Living Areas, Two Master Suites, and An Amazing Home Theater with A Wet Bar. The Kitchen is the Heart of The Home Complete with Large Granite Counters, A Spacious Breakfast Bar and Island and Under-The-Counter Refrigerators. There Is Also Updated Lighting Throughout the Entire Home. The Expansive Entertainment Area Includes a 17’ x 33’ Pool & Spa and Spacious Screened Backyard Perfect for Family Gatherings and Parties. This Home Also Has Wonderful Features Like a Cozy Fireplace, Granite Counter Tops, New Carpets, Freshly Painted, Central A/C, Attached Two-Car Garage, Off Street Parking For 8 Cars, Private Formal Dining Room Perfect for the Holidays. The Main Master Suite Boasts a Walk in Closet for Him and Her, A Luxurious Master Bathroom and Its Own Private Fireplace. This Stunning Home Has High Ceilings and Windows, Two Levels, Great Floor Plan Including Open Kitchen, Dining and Living. You’ll Appreciate the Short Drive to Various Destinations Such as Downtown Orlando, Theme Parks, State Parks, Preserves and Easy Access to I-4 and SR-417. This Home is in the Neighborhood of the Former Rollings Hills Golf Course Where Seminole County is Building a New 98-acre Park Which Will Boast Nature Trails, Picnic and Pet Areas, As Well As Bicycle Access. You Can Go for a Walk Right Down the Street and Enjoy All the Benefits of The Amenities Provided. No HOA Payable. Come and Take a Look at This Beauty - Don't Miss Out. Call Annie Now to See This Unique Home in Person.
- MLS® #T3293375
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,870
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingDriveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Off Street,On Street
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence,French Doors,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac,In County,Level,Near Golf Course,Street Dead-End,Private
- Listing OfficeFlat Fee Mls Realty
- Address122 Kristen Cove
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionSANLANDO SPGS
- Zip Code32750
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market41
Listing information courtesy of Flat Fee Mls Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 13th, 2021 at 4:06pm EDT.