Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
937 Wild Date #17, Lake Mary
Under Construction. Under Construction- Achieve the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of in the open and bright Bronco luxury home. Your glamorous master suite provides a beautiful place to begin and end each day and includes a pamper-ready bathroom and a wardrobe-expanding walk in closet. Create an ultimate game room or family movie theater in the upstairs retreat. The spare bedroom supports growing minds and personalities by combining a private bathroom, walk in closet, and plenty of space to thrive. Let your imagination soar in the design freedom of the remarkable open concept floor plan. Enjoy collaborative culinary adventures in the showroom-style kitchen, which features a sleek island and ample storage, and a superior meal prep atmosphere. Everyday conveniences include a downstairs powder room, bonus storage space in the garage, and a central upstairs laundry room. Contact us today to learn more about this impeccable 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom new home.
- MLS® #T3230672
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,604
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market83
- Address937 Wild Date #17
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionGriffin Park
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.