Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1217 Aquila Loop, Celebration
Welcome to your coastal estate home in Celebration's East Village! Check out the MATTERPORT 3D VIRTUAL TOUR as well. With almost half an acre, this dream home backs up to a beautiful natural preserve that provides the ultimate private oasis. This sprawling home with 7 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms will meet all your families needs. Before even stepping foot in this home, there are multiple features to admire. Starting with the wrap-around front porch, a pavered driveway leads to a three-car garage, fully-fenced backyard enclosing a resort-style saltwater pool, three fire pits, outdoor kitchen, and a covered travertine patio. Upon entering the vaulted foyer, this open concept floor plan is extremely inviting. Dark oak floors throughout lead you past the 1000+ bottle wine cellar in to the newly-renovated gourmet kitchen. Equipped with a Thermador gas range, custom cabinetry, quartzite countertops, coffee bar, walk-in pantry, and a massive 10-foot island. The adjacent living room offers custom built-ins, gas fireplace, automatic custom window treatments, access to the pool and amazing natural light. The DOWNSTAIRS master suite offers two large walk-in closets, huge master bathroom with a stand-alone rain shower and separate soaking tub. In addition to all this home has to offer, there is a connecting garage apartment/in-law suite with private access. This home truly has it all. Don't wait!
- MLS® #T3230520
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,448
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market81
- Address1217 Aquila Loop
- SubdivisionCelebration East Village Unit 04
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Tampa Central
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Central.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.