Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13177 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Nestled on top of the rolling hills of Clermont, welcome to the Lorinda! This Open floor plan boasts 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, a study, and an extended lanai and a covered balcony off the master bedroom. The downstairs bedroom is perfect for overnight guests or visiting family members. Enjoy water views off beautiful John's Lake from your family room and dining room. Once upstairs you will be amazed by the stunning covered balcony off your master suite. The upstairs loft will serve as a perfect flex space. Whether you are looking for a play area for the kids, a media room for movie night or an ideal spot for a she-shed or man cave,this space will not disappoint. Do not miss the opportunity to call this gorgeous two-story home yours! Come see for yourself why Clermont is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida!
- MLS® #T3221458
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,477
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleColonial, Craftsman, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market125
- Address13177 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:15am EDT.