Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12007 Bruce Hunt Rd, Clermont
LAND CAN BE SPLIT TO FAMILY MEMBERS WITH COUNTY APPROVAL. FHA / HUD approved Engineer’s Certificate of Manufactured Home Foundation complete, along with brand new Vinyl skirting. Recently Renovated with brand new bathrooms, flooring and appliances. Freshly painted. 3bedroom / 2bath on a 5 acre parcel, all high and dry with high elevations. Lots of oak trees for shade and RV parking. 1acre easement already in place for an old orange grove that is not there anymore and can be used for a family split. Use of 5 acres and pay taxes for 4 acres (3.96 acres) 2 Car Detached Carport, Metal roof, front porch and wood burning fireplace. Fencing and concrete walkway. New high quality waterproof luxury vinyl FLOORING throughout the entire house. Brand New appliances. Your very own FARMHOUSE with Acres but close to Turnpike, shopping and well known Sugarloaf Mountain. Accepting Cash or Financed Loan offers.
- MLS® #T3208399
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewGentle Sloping, In County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoned for Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeFlat Fee Mls Realty
- Address12007 Bruce Hunt Rd
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market207
Listing information courtesy of Flat Fee Mls Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.