Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1817 Derby Glen Dr, Orlando
4 bedroom 3 bathroom, house located in the Hunter's Creek area house has a lot to offer spacious living at 3,098 square foot and a nice sized lot over 11,000 square foot of property overlooking a lake located in the backyard. Community has several features to offer as well parks and a large community pool. The house has 2 separate garages a large 2 car garage and a single car garage on the other side. House has a nice layout plenty of room for a family upstairs has 3 bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom downstairs offers an office, dining room, living room, master bedroom, den, well designed kitchen with large island with bar seating, downstairs laundry, and an amazing back porch looking over the lake.
- MLS® #T3206371
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,098
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address1817 Derby Glen Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionFalcon Trace 45/3
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleMeadow Wood Middle
- HighCypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeHomebay Broker Se. Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homebay Broker Se. Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.