Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13314 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
Under Construction. Seller to contribute up to 3% of the purchase price towards home discount and/or allowable closing and financing costs when using preferred lender. Credit will not be given for any non-allowable contributions. But hurry! Closing must on or before December 30, 2019! Welcome Home to the gorgeous Floor plan the Valleydale! This Open floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, a flex space, and a bonus/media room will not disappoint from the moment you pull into the driveway you will be greeted with massive curb appeal. Spacious upgraded kitchen with gorgeous cabinets vent and amazing views from the Owner's Retreat are perfect for family gatherings or intimate dinners for two and relaxation. Enjoy a massive back yard with room for a pool. A great place to call home with space for all your guests! Conveniently located in our brand new phase, walking distance to the pool and amenities. Come see for yourself why Clermont is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida!
- MLS® #T3202078
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,692
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Craftsman, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market40
- Address13314 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.