Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5226 Hillview Ln #2, Orlando
A beautiful home with a smart floor plan on the best lot in Torey Pines! This home has never been on the market as these are the original owners. The home has been meticulously maintained and offers the best sunsets daily out back overlooking the pool and pond. The home has both formal and informal spaces as well as a large family room off the kitchen with a two-story vaulted ceiling. The master bedroom is also on the first floor and has a large master bath with a garden tub and walk-in shower. The kitchen has been updated with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and resurfaced cabinets. The laundry room, a half bath and a pool bath round out the first-floor interior features. The eat-in space in the kitchen spills out into the covered porch with kitchenette, grilling area and the pool with built-in spa. The home sits on a pristine over 1/2 acre lot that offers privacy and gorgeous views. The upstairs of this home has 3 more bedrooms one with an en-suite full bath, spacious loft area as well as Florida room/office space that also overlooks the pond and pool. The home has a side entry oversized 3 car garage for all of your storage needs. This is a must-see home. Click the Virtual Tour Button to walk through this home in immersive 3D 24/7.
- MLS® #T3201568
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,347
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Flag Lot, Hilly, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market14
- Address5226 Hillview Ln #2
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionTorey Pines
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeSmith & Associates Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.