Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18401 County Road 42, Altoona
Live the way you’ve always wanted to … giving your family the chance to garden, raise animals, know nature’s ways. This delightful, 12-acre farm is private and peaceful. Beautiful oak trees line the paved driveway (with curbs!) at the entrance to your country getaway. The 4 BR/2BA house was thoughtfully designed and built by the owners and will amaze you with the quality of its construction including a 50-year metal shingle roof, BASEMENT (!) and elegant porte cochére! Double-pane windows keep your energy costs down as do the LED lights throughout the home. A two-sided gas fireplace warms the formal living room and the Great Room. Look up to see the soaring cypress ceilings in the foyer, Great Room and back porch. Enjoy sweeping views of the countryside and Lake Daisy from the open kitchen and Great Room. Storage abounds with the pickled pine cabinets lining the kitchen, plus walk-in closets in all the bedrooms and an enormous utility room with walls of cabinets and closets. The 20x40 metal workshop will hold your tools and toys, and its full bathroom lets you get cleaned up before coming in for supper! Two pastures at the front are set up for cattle or horses with water available; the rest of the property is fenced and cross-fenced with wire field fencing creating a blank canvas for your inspiration! Only a quick one-hour drive to major airports and the Disney theme parks! Schools and shopping are nearby as well. A must-see!
- MLS® #T3191486
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,239
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Hilly, In County, Lot - Irregular, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market38
- Address18401 County Road 42
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32702
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryUmatilla Elem
- MiddleUmatilla Middle
- HighUmatilla High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.