Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
13319 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
Under Construction. We’re unboxing 5% of your home’s purchase price ($25,0000 Maximum) as Flex Dollars to be used toward a Home Discount or Closing Costs when you purchase a qualifying Quick Move-in Home in Orlando between July 1 and August 31, 2019. This home must close on or before September 27, 2019 to be eligible for the discount. Incentive is limited to actual Closing Costs incurred, subject to any regulatory limits on Seller contribution to Closing Costs. No cash will be given outside of closing. David Weekley Homes reserves the right to terminate program or change rules at any time. The Welwood, a 2 Story, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom home with a Study and Upstairs Retreat is an open floor plan that offers soaring ceilings and the freedom to design your ideal living space. Each upstairs bedroom includes a private walk in closet and plenty of space for unique personality. Enjoy entertaining your family and friends in your gourmet kitchen which features a breakfast island and a walk in pantry. Your downstairs master bedroom suite includes a super shower, and an ample walk in closet. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets when relaxing on your extended lanai in the evening! Come see for yourself why Clermont is one of the fastest growing areas in Central Florida! Feel confident buying your next home from the largest privately-held home builder in America because of our 40-year reputation for delivering quality new homes, customer satisfaction, and warranty service.
- MLS® #T3173279
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,687
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Craftsman, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market69
- Address13319 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.