Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
721 Hackberry Way, Lake Mary
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Under Construction. *Under Construction- Griffin Park is one of the newest community in one of the best Lake Mary locations! The Rustler is the largest plan offered. It features a modern, open concept floorplan, which is distinctive to our style and design. The light and bright gourmet kitchen offers a huge island for entertaining, which flows effortlessly into the family room and dining room all boasting beautiful reclaimed wood flooring. The Rustler also has a first floor guest bedroom, as well as a second floor bonus retreat perfect for a media room, home office, or gym. Relax in your spacious owners retreat, or unwind in the fabulous garden tub after a long day! Feel confident buying your next home from the largest privately-held home builder in America because of our 40-year reputation for delivering quality new homes, customer satisfaction and warranty service.
- MLS® #T3169387
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,731
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market37
- Address721 Hackberry Way
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionGriffin Park
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.