Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13326 Blossom Valley Dr, Clermont
Superior quality and refined spaces make this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Catalyst the perfect floor plan for daily life and special occasions. Your grand suite offers a delightful main room, a luxury bathroom, and a sprawling walk in closet. The open family, dining, and study areas provide the design freedom to create your ultimate living space. Explore your cuisine frontier in the modern kitchen. The practical and stylish kitchen island is perfect for family breakfasts and party spreads. Each spare bedroom features plenty of closet and personal space. The guest suite includes a private bathroom and a deluxe closet. Feel confident buying your next home from the largest privately-held home builder in America because of our 40-year reputation for delivering quality new homes, customer satisfaction and warranty service.
- MLS® #T3131799
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market180
- Address13326 Blossom Valley Dr
- SubdivisionJohn's Lake Landing
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWeekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.