Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6879 Sundrop St, Harmony
Check out this Beautiful David Weekley home located on a corner lot next to the nature park. This is the Heritage model, one story floor plan with formal living and a combo family room and kitchen for entertaining family and friends. The Spacious kitchen has stone countertops and features an island with a built-in breakfast nook for seating. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet, Master bathroom has a garden tub, an oversized tile shower and double sinks. There is a bonus room that separates the secondary bedrooms, ideal for an office, media or playroom. Per Harmony standards, an alley provides access to the 2-car garage in the rear of the home. Mature Landscaping with lemon and orange trees ripe for picking with a fenced in backyard. Harmony prides itself on being a walking and active community that features two pools, multiple playgrounds and access to Buck Lake with use of community-owned kayaks, canoes and pontoon boats. Plus it's 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport & Historic Melbourne Beach. Harmony's PreK-5 school is A-Rated and located within the community and just a short walking distance. Take advantage of the peaceful yet adventurous lifestyle that waits for you. Make Your Move and Live in Harmony! Sellers are offering a $2,000 carpet allowance, giving you the chance to show your own style! Schedule your private tour today! https://www.youtube.com/embed/22KCixHkfNs
- MLS® #S5033538
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,155
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesFitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Park View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market27
- Address6879 Sundrop St
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Neighborhoods Ghf
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleHarmony Middle
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 8:45pm EDT.