Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Valley Stream Drive, Geneva
Country living at its finest! This colonial style home is nestled amongst the trees on almost 5 acres of wooded property that fronts a private, lily pad filled pond. The photos tell the whole story, showcasing the hand crafted outdoor seating area, backyard fire pit and expansive living space. The owners spared no expense in their complete renovation of this home including new roof, wiring, plumbing and three-zone AC. The home style features exterior triangular dormer windows and a beautiful brick facade that hints at the charm waiting for you inside. Moving beyond the front porch and into the home’s foyer, you’re immediately greeted with dramatic, vaulted ceilings and an expansive family room that features distinctive exposed beams, practical wood looking tile, and a rustic brick fire place. The gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with a double oven, walk-in pantry, and abundant granite counter space while boasting key upgrades such as LG stainless steel appliances, decorative glass cabinetry fronts and custom-fit exhaust fan. Plenty of dining space options in this gorgeous home, with two breakfast bars, a breakfast nook and a dining room that would easily seat eight. Not to mention that, there’s a view of nature. The sizable master bedroom features bay windows along with two walk-in closets. Stepping through into your ensuite bathroom, enjoy his/her sinks and counter space, a large corner shower, and substantially sized rectangular soaking tub. The home office comes complete with built-in bookcases and the laundry room / mud room is ideal for a 5 acre wooded property. Upstairs, a spacious loft area overlooks the downstairs family room and features all the trimmings of that room’s vaulted ceiling and beams. Two other bedrooms can be found side by side both with access out onto the balcony. A perfect place to catch the sunrise over the pond. Heading outside, relax in the shade of your screened and covered porch while enjoying the peace and quiet of nature. Keep the dogs safe and contained with the underground electric fence. S’mores will be all the rage at this house when you get a fire going in your oversized, stone paver fire pit! Away from the city, you can spot deer, sandhill cranes, wood peckers, rabbits, and more in your own yard or get out the telescope on a clear evening and count all the extra stars! This home is located in the equestrian, guard gated, 1550 acre neighborhood of Seminole Woods. Here we find 100s of acres worth of walking/horseback riding trails winding throughout the lakefront community. Enjoy Seminole Woods Park that’s located on the 160 acre, spring fed, boatable Buck Lake. The park features a playground, large picnic pavilion, sand beach, barbecue space, fishing dock and boat ramp. All this and it’s located in an A-rated school district. Bring Your Horses, Boats, Trailers and RVs and Start Creating Memories Today!
- MLS® #S5033384
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,904
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Trails, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Gated Community, Horses Allowed, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market38
- Address408 Valley Stream Drive
- SubdivisionSeminole Woods
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleJackson Heights Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.