Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3310 Bracken Fern Dr, Harmony
Welcome to the Small town of Harmony, Florida. This gorgeous custom Mediterranean Style home offers luxury living from the inside out. The front porch is fit for seating, with grand pillars with great appeal. As you enter the home, you'll notice the gorgeous wood floors that flow from the living room into the dining room. Moving into the kitchen with a unique brick back splash, stainless steel appliances, silestone counters, custom cabinetry and room for eating space and entertainment while you cook. The kitchen also has access to an outside patio complete with brick pavers, a flowing fountain and room to sit back and relax. A downstairs master bedroom has a view of the pond and conservation. The master ensuite has dual sinks, a garden tub, a separate shower stall and a walk-in closet. The remaining three bedrooms can be found upstairs. There is a junior master suite, which is the largest of the three upstairs bedrooms that has a full bathroom, built-in shelves, large closet and access to their own private balcony. Right outside the junior master suite, there is a loft that can be used as a family room, game room, or as an office. Enjoy your oversized 40 x 10 screened-in lanai and watch nightly sunsets over the pond and conservation view. Other home features include Rinnai Tankless Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas Fireplace, Water softener, 2 AC units replaced, Microwave and Range replaced in 2018. When you live here there will be many amenities for you to enjoy including lakes, community-owned boats, fishing pier, rocking chairs, bench swing, walking trails, dog parks, playgrounds, sand volleyball court, basketball courts, 2 community pools and a beautiful Harmony Preserve Golf Course. Top rated schools – Harmony Community K-5, Harmony Middle School and Harmony High School. CDD tax is included in the total tax amount. Buyer to verify all room measurements.
- MLS® #S5031975
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,685
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market45
- Address3310 Bracken Fern Dr
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Birchwood Neighborhoods
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleHarmony Middle
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Connection Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Corcoran Connection Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.