Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3860 Shoreside Dr, Kissimmee
We proudly present the Pescara model, A large two-story design, was planned with mostly common areas on the first floor and one bedroom that features an adjacent full bath off the owner's entry. This layout making this room a great option for overnight guests. Welcoming by design, the open floorplan that characterizes the first-floor is a feature highlight. Cornered by a spacious great room and breakfast area, the large gourmet kitchen features conveniences like a large center island and walk-in pantry with swift access to the neighboring dining room off the foyer. With three bedrooms and the owner's suite, the second-floor was designed to be the main living areas of the household which is why this floor also features a shared game room for leisure and the laundry room. Community features 2 Fitness Centers, 3 heated swimming pools, water park, basketball and tennis courts, parks, playgrounds, scenic bike and walking trails, access to lake Toho, Fishing pier, Private Charter school, etc. Don't forget to watch the video tour!
- MLS® #S5030268
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,211
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRobert Slack Llc
- Address3860 Shoreside Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 4k
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Forestry Stewardship Certified
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market45
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.