Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4950 Pall Mall St E, Kissimmee
NEW CONSTRUCTION, This beautiful home that boasts 2276sq. ft. of living space with 4-bed 3-bath and 2-car garage. Welcoming you home through the open front porch framed by columns, you will be in awe as you walk into the family room with 11 FT vaulted ceilings, The open floor plan gives ease of access from the great room to the dining room, nook, gourmet kitchen and a large lanai with the option of outdoor kitchen perfect for entertaining. Attention to detail, the custom granite counters, 42” cabinets, walk-in pantry, and stainless-steel appliances. Just off the foyer is a private study and guest full bath, A split floor plan feature gives the Master Suite privacy with his and her walk in closet. You will find two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home having access to a Jack and Jill bath. A large laundry room and access to the garage. All rooms have ceiling fans, all windows are double panel windows. This property is located close to a lot of grocery, shopping , restaurants and a new Valencia campus. Schedule your showing now
- MLS® #S5029632
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,276
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
- Address4950 Pall Mall St E
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionTrafalgar Village Ph 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market58
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.