Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7958 Sea Pearl Cir, Kissimmee
Completely Rebuilt to Demanding Specifications for the latest in design and technical innovations. Circular paved driveway leading to grand entrance with open plan foyer similar to a grand hotel with huge freestanding aquarium visible on all four sides with views of beautiful tropical fish. Large dining area open to family room and views of pool. Gourmet kitchen open to large family room and separate dinette again with views of pool. Quartz countertops and the latest in appliances. A chef’s delight. Large well equipped games rooms with additional video gaming area. Large Cinema roof with oversized comfortable reclining chairs. Separate office area with desk with computer and printer. Modern design open stairway. 2 Master Bedrooms with the latest in design cabinets, fixtures and tile in their adjoining baths on the first floor. 2. Additional bedrooms sharing a bath on first floor and 4 additional on-suite bedrooms on second floor. French doors in family room lead to travertine covered deck and huge summer kitchen with large covered lounge area with TV. Many chaise lounges on travertine deck surrounding large heated poop and spa. Large fenced in yard with mature tropical landscaping. Live here full time in this modern resort or continue the established vacation rental business of the current owners or schedule your stays to continue renting the property when you are not enjoying it. Approximately one mile from the shops and restaurants at Sunset Walk at Margaritaville and 3 miles to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- MLS® #S5028974
- Full Baths8
- Square Footage6,328
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeAmerican Ideal Homes, Llc
- Address7958 Sea Pearl Cir
- SubdivisionFormosa Gardens Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market72
Listing information courtesy of American Ideal Homes, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 7:15am EDT.