Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2971 Big Sky Blvd, Kissimmee
Price Reduced! Bring all offers.. Quite country living on a Mini-Farm while just a 5 minute drive to Saint Cloud or Kissimmee. If you want privacy and plenty of space or room to grow this property has it! This enormous lot is fully fenced and sectioned. This 2 bedroom and 2 Bathroom home features a large inclosed porch/florida room, open floor plan and split bedroom. Master Bedroom has a 9 x 7 walk-in closet. Roof was replaced in Nov 2017 and new well and water softner 3 years ago, newer AC. Outside enjoy the huge fenced front yard 167 x 154, in the back yard, 90 x 154 has a above ground pool, plenty of room for the little ones to play, sheds, garden areas and a large dog run, and plenty of shade from the oak trees. Behind the back yard is the 16x16 barn and an open pasture that is large enough to put a football field in it 430 x 154. So bring the horses. This property would also be ideal for a contractor or small business owner. This property is high and dry. Buyer to verify all measurements and county restrictions. Seller is willing to help with closing costs.
- MLS® #S5027877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,170
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Llc
- Address2971 Big Sky Blvd
- SubdivisionBig Sky Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market68
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.