Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3829 Wood Thrush Dr, Kissimmee
Come and enjoy this spectacular custom home is stunning both inside and out! This is a 4 bedrooms plus 1 full bonus room that you can convert into 5th bedroom. Excellent condition, Amazing and comfortable patio, gorgeous pool, gazebo and outdoor kitchen. Home featuring ceramic tiles on the first floor, granite kitchen counter, stainless steel appliances and master bathroom remodeled, upstairs laminated flooring. Brand New Roof, HD security cameras, beautiful landscaping and front entrance pavers. Close to Lake Nona and Medical City. Conveniently located near 417, restaurants, theme parks and about 10 minutes to Orlando Airport. This amazing home is located in the desirable Gated Community of Spring Lake Village with a lot of amenities to offer. Tennis court, game room with arcades, volleyball court, two pool community and a dog park. Don't miss out!
- MLS® #S5025353
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOutside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address3829 Wood Thrush Dr
- SubdivisionSpringlake Village Ph 05a
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeHometrust Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Hometrust Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.