Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6854 Butterfly Dr, Harmony
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Don't miss out on this beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath David Weekly home. You'll be impressed by the upstairs balcony that overlooks the living and dining area with a ceiling height at 18 feet! Large open kitchen has rich dark cabinets with stainless steel appliances (new dishwasher 2019), a huge island bar, and granite counter tops. All appliances convey including the washer and dryer. Master Bedroom is downstairs and remaining 3 bedrooms are upstairs which includes a 2nd master with plantation shutters. Enjoy cooking out on your private screened patio. Plenty of space for your toys in your 3 car garage! Located in the small town of Harmony Florida. 30 minutes to the beach or 30 minutes to Orlando International Airport, easy access to all. When you live here there will be many amenities for you to enjoy including lakes, community-owned boats, fishing pier, rocking chairs, bench swing, walking trails, dog parks, playgrounds, sand volleyball court, basketball courts, 2 community pools and a beautiful Harmony Preserve Golf Course. Top rated schools – Harmony Community K-8, Harmony Middle School and Harmony High School.
- MLS® #S5024723
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,209
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address6854 Butterfly Dr
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleHarmony Middle
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Connection Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Corcoran Connection Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:59am EST.