Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5113 Se Bellthorn Dr Se, Orlando
Location! Location! Stunning 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with close to 1800 sqft of living space in the desirable Hunter's Creek area. Brand new laminate floor in all bedrooms, dining and living room. ceramic tile in the kitchen and hallway.Formal Living/Dining room as you enter.Spacious kitchen Large Family Room. Oversized Master Bedroom with walk-in closet. Master Bath features separate shower and garden tub. This is a top-rated community located within 15 miles from Disney World and 17 miles to Orlando International Airport. Hunters Creek is home of multiple playgrounds, basketball courts, tennis courts, racketball, soccer fields, baseball fields, dog parks, golf courses, restaurants, This master-planned community offers, fishing, biking, and walking trails entertainment, A-rated schools and so much more.
- MLS® #S5024251
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market20
- Address5113 Se Bellthorn Dr Se
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 545
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWest Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeHomestead Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Homestead Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.