Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3821 Earlston Ct, Orlando
Home Sweet Home! Conveniently located close to UCF. Featuring a split floor plan with a living room and separate dining room. The kitchen includes appliances. Large lot with a fenced yard is ideal for pets! NEW ROOF, Cul de sac. Close to 417 and 408.
- MLS® #S5023766
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,507
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market8
- Address3821 Earlston Ct
- AreaOrlando/Union Park/University Area
- SubdivisionHunter's Trace
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32817
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryArbor Ridge Elem
- MiddleArbor Ridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRoman's Pro Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Roman's Pro Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.