Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1639 Marina Lake Dr, Kissimmee
Custom residence in a gated community nestled on Lake Tohopekaliga. This quiet, pleasant street, this charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is one you must see! Entertaining is easy in this welcoming open a flowing space that offers a separate entry guest suite with private bath and entry. Here is comfort to take seriously--a splendid, separate and beautifully designed master suite with sitting room and oversized master bath that offers 2 large vanities, a grand soaking tub and spectacular walk-in closets. Also, to delight you are such special features as huge foyer, airy interior, bright & open layout and large rooms. Lovely arched doorways, work-at-home office, cheerfully large family room, vaulted ceilings, crown moldings, tray ceilings, subdued recessed lighting, attractive large bedrooms, spacious bathrooms with dual vanities, soaking tub, custom kitchen with work island, double ovens, pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, formal dining room, relaxing screened patio, manicured lawn, expert landscaping, labor-saving automatic sprinkler system.
- MLS® #S5022504
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,731
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeEast Park Realty Llc
- Address1639 Marina Lake Dr
- SubdivisionAshley Cove Unit 01 Rep
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market72
Listing information courtesy of East Park Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:00am EST.