Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1720 Sunny St, Kissimmee
Refurbished Ranch Style Home on an oversized lot in the City of Kissimmee. NO HOA here, park your RV or business vehicle without any hassle. Located just a few miles south of Vine Street/Hwy 192 with easy access to schools, shopping, restaurants and attractions. Over 1800+ square feet in this very open and airy 3bed/2bath with split bedroom plan, plus formal living/dining room and kitchen/family room combination. Kitchen offers breakfast bar overlooking family room, plus separate eat in area, upgraded maple cabinetry with soft close and granite counter tops. Master bath has separate shower stall, plus garden tub, his/hers sinks on a lovely granite surface. Walk in Closet also doubles for a hurricane room. Master bedroom has tray ceiling with French door leading out to the covered lanai. Lot is L Shaped with 67' frontage, x 177'+ on the east side and 146'+ on the back line. Plenty of room to add a pool if desired! Fresh Paint Inside and Out, Very Clean, ready and waiting for a new family. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make this house, your Home!
- MLS® #S5021898
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,898
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address1720 Sunny St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionPatricia Park
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThacker Avenue Elem (K 5)
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeFirst International Real Estat
Listing information courtesy of First International Real Estat.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.