Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3211 Southern Pine Rd, Harmony
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Stately Custom Home located in Harmony's Estates neighborhood. This luxury home resides on a .44 acre wooded homesite and offers mature treed landscapes, views of a large pond, and green-space on the rear property line and across from the front yard. The exterior features a motor coach driveway leading into split dual garages, stone elevation and front balcony. The interior offers volume ceilings with a large formal living room & dining room combo as you enter through the dual solid mahogany entry doors, with access to the graciously appointed study at the foyer. It has an oversized kitchen with upgraded appliances, dual dishwashers, large granite island, solid wood cabinets, closet pantry, pot filler, and gas range. The family room is orientated off the rear of home and next to the kitchen; the room offers ample windows and access to the enclosed rear porch. The Master Bedroom is on the first floor with dual oversized closets, and a luxury Master Bath that includes an oversized tub and shower body spray system. There is an additional guest suite located on the first floor with private bath. Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms with private baths and a large parlor with access to the front balcony.
- MLS® #S5021158
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,916
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market107
- Address3211 Southern Pine Rd
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionHarmony Nbds D-2 & E
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeCenter Pointe Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Center Pointe Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:00am EST.