Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1904 Bruce St, Kissimmee
THIS HOME IS ONE OF A KIND... BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED AND READY FOR NEW OWNERS. THE FIRST THING YOU WILL SEE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL WOOD DOUBLE DOORS, THAT WELCOMES FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THIS HOME HAS BEEN INCREDIBILITY MAINTAINED BY CURRENT OWNERS SINCE 1978. ONE BLOCK FROM OSCEOLA HIGH SCHOOL. CLOSE TO MAJOR ROADWAYS AND TRANSIT ROUTE. YOU WILL ENJOY THE FOLLOWING IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SPECTACULAR HOME, INSIDE/OUTSIDE PAINT, WINDOWS, FLOORING, CUSTOM KITCHEN AND BATHS. THE KITCHEN HAS BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTER TOPS, BREAKFAST BAR, DESIGNER SHADES, PULL OUT DRAWERS AND LARGE CORNER LAZY SUSANS. THE WIDE BASEBOARDS THROUGHOUT THIS HOME GIVES IT A CLASSIC LOOK. ONCE YOU ENTER THE FENCED BACK YARD YOU WILL SEE A BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED POOL WITH LOTS OF DECK SPACE TO ENJOY AND AMPLE YARD AVAILABLE TO ENJOY. WHEN YOU ENTER THE GARAGE, YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO SEE ITS CONDITION. THIS HOME BOASTS 4 BEDROOMS, SPLIT PLAN, 2 BATHS, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM OPEN TO THE KITCHEN. CALL TODAY FOR APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS HOME IN WELL ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY.
- MLS® #S5021072
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,417
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market4
- Address1904 Bruce St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionBruces Sunshine Homes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryThacker Avenue Elem (K 5)
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeGoodwin Realty & Associates, Inc
Listing information courtesy of Goodwin Realty & Associates, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 12:59am EDT.