Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1720 Big Oak Ln, Kissimmee
Short Sale. MULTIPLE OFFER SITUATION *****Seller will make a decision by 8:00 pm on Thrs 9/12/19 ***** We have a Short Sale APPROVAL at Sales Price! just waiting for your Offer!! Property is being Sold below Market Price, really good Opportunity!!! Please come and take a look at this Beautiful Pool Home, it has been partially Remodeled in the inside, it looks really nice, just needs some Cosmetic work in the outside. Home sits on One (1) Acre of Land, location is prime! Being Sold AS-IS. IMPORTANT: Since we already have an Approval it is required that Buyer does the Home Inspection within 5 Calendar days after Contract signing. REALTOR: Please read important info on Realtor Only Remarks.
- MLS® #S5019891
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market26
- Short SaleYes
- Address1720 Big Oak Ln
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionForest Unit 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeSelling Town Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Selling Town Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 5:30am EST.