Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4500 Lake Russell Rd, Kissimmee
Under Construction. Under Construction. Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home ready late summer/early fall. Paver driveway and covered lanai. This home is situated on a larger conservation view homesite. Granite counters in kitchen with 42" cabinets. Tile floors in main living areas.
- MLS® #S5019354
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Listing OfficeAv Homes Legacy Developers Inc
- Address4500 Lake Russell Rd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionReedy Reserve Ph 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Av Homes Legacy Developers Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:00am EDT.