Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
129 Longview Ave, Celebration
PRICED TO SELL! MOVE IN READY! ONE-STORY SINGLE FAMILY HOME WITH A FRONT PORCH AND A SIDE PORCH! Your Celebration home is a very comfortable two bedroom + a den with an open floor plan. The master bedroom is spacious with an extra long walk in closet and a master bath with a large vanity, new quartz counters and a walk-in shower. The den can be used as a third bedroom, office or formal dining room. You'll find granite counters in the kitchen with all new stainless appliances (except the microwave) and an eat-in kitchen space. For your outdoor enjoyment, there are two porches and a fenced paved side yard. There's more...Fresh paint inside, AC compressor replaced in 2017, new quartz counters in second bathroom and an over-sized two-car garage with newly painted floors. Come enjoy everything Celebration has to offer including 5 neighborhood pools, tennis courts, an exercise facility, miles of walking trails and more. Celebration is a lovely town designed and developed by Disney, and we're in a central location convenient to all theme parks, shopping, restaurants and the airport. DON'T HESITATE!
- MLS® #S5018499
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,381
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market72
- Address129 Longview Ave
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 05
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Marble, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.