Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3516 Forest Park Dr, Kissimmee
MOTIVATED SELLER!! MUST SEE!! Walk up to the new landscaping in this totally upgraded 3 bedroom 2 bath home in gated community of Bellalago. The spacious kitchen features new granite counter tops, new sink with garbage disposal, new faucet with sprayer, all appliances stainless steel and an abundance of storage as well as a convenient breakfast bar and dinette area. Completely freshly painted, including the garage, new carpeting, with ceiling fans and new window blinds throughout. 2019 new a/c compressor. Master bath offers dual sink vanities as well as a relaxing garden tub and stand alone shower. Envision your morning coffee on the oversized screened in patio overlooking the pond, perfect for entertaining. Bellalago boasts a state of the art clubhouse and conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment.
- MLS® #S5017632
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,687
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market62
- Address3516 Forest Park Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBella Lago
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- HighLiberty High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.