Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5112 Iris Ct, Kissimmee
PRICE REDUCED!!! Call TODAY to schedule your tour of this METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED, EGRET floor plan available in the LAUREL RUN neighborhood of CRESCENT LAKES. The single story, 1880+ sf home features 4-Beds, 2-Baths, NEW ROOF in 2018, an AMAZING SCREEN ENCLOSED LANAI and is located on an OVERSIZED LOT at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC. There is NO CARPET w/ upgraded laminate flooring in all 4 bedrooms, living/dining room & tile throughout the remainder of the home, including a beautiful TILE INLAY in the FOYER. The family room is the perfect entertainment hub w/ a full wall length BUILT-IN MEDIA CENTER w/ GRANITE TOP & hidden wiring for your TV & ELECTRONIC DEVICES. The kitchen features an eat in nook, gas range, pantry, plenty of cabinet storage & GRANITE COUNTERS. The original patio was enclosed off the family room & is the perfect transition to your OUTDOOR OASIS. EXPANDED & SCREENED in lanai includes a high end hot tub w/ water feature & pop-up speakers. Seller is the original owner & didn’t spare any expense when building & even upgraded to have a separate water meter for irrigation saving you $$. They installed hurricane shutters, a whole house generator hook-up & more! Crescent Lakes is an ideal community whether you want to use it as a full-time RESIDENTIAL home, SHORT TERM VACATION or long term rental. There are 2 playgrounds, tennis & basketball courts, a baseball/soccer field, nature trails & is walking distance to both the elementary & high school and is close to shopping, dining & the theme parks!
- MLS® #S5017166
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,884
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water - Multiple Meters
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address5112 Iris Ct
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionLaurel Run At Crescent Lakes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeDorn Lane Realty
Listing information courtesy of Dorn Lane Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:29am EDT.