Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4434 Gwyndale Ct, Orlando
BACK ON THE MARKET WITH A MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION AND UP TO A 2% SELLER CREDIT TO THE BUYER(S) TOWARDS THEIR CLOSING COST !!!! Come check out this gem as it's PRICED TO SELL!!!!! When walking into this tastefully upgraded home you'll notice the gorgeous flooring and high ceilings with plenty of natural light coming in. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and the rest of the bedrooms including the loft will be on the second. The open floor plan allows you to entertain guest from the kitchen. From the sliding doors in the living area, walk into the screened in porch which features a sparkling pool to enjoy all year long. This corner lot home has endless features and has been very well taken care of. Newer exterior paint done, siding changed, front sod has been replaced, new AC unit which has been recently serviced and new water heater has been added. Its location offers grade A schools and proximity to major roads, highways, transportation, theme parks you name it, you're in prime location! Live in the most desirable areas in Central FL, Hunters Creek! Schedule your showing TODAY!!
- MLS® #S5016983
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address4434 Gwyndale Ct
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 350 Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHunter's Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.