Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2436 Addison Creek Dr, Kissimmee
Beautiful Home 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath in a Great Community. Low HOA, Community Pool, Playground and Natural Trails. AV Homes meet ENERGY STAR guidelines that means highly energy efficient to lower monthly utility cost. Won't last at this price. Come and view this home today!!!!!!
- MLS® #S5016464
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address2436 Addison Creek Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionWaterview Ph 3b
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.