Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3749 Ryegrass St, Clermont
Beautiful Pond and Conservation view home NO REAR NEIGHBORS! conveniently located just a few miles away from Orlando main attractions, bus line and restaurants. This home features 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage, formal living spaces and family room. Kitchen features granite counter tops, center island custom tile back splash, 42" cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens to a dining area and family room with pond and conservation view. The master bedroom suite features a large Walk In closet. Dual vanity, garden tub and separate shower are features to the master's bath. Features include Double pane, pull-out windows, Ceiling fans throughout, Brand New Carpet installed April 2019 & a Keyless entry Garage Door opener. This extraordinary home sits on an over sized lot overlooking a pond and conservation area. Relax and enjoy the view from the comfort of the private patio and fenced yard.
- MLS® #S5015908
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,956
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market9
- Address3749 Ryegrass St
- SubdivisionSawgrass Bay Ph 1b
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.