Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Celebration
Beautiful Savannah Colonial in North Village built by David Weekley. Located directly across street from Reserve area. This bright and lovely home features an open spacious floor plan. Welcoming foyer accented by Transoms over front door, opens to Formal Living and Dining room featuring Crown Molding and Plantation Shutters. The over-sized Dining Room features tray ceiling and chair rails. French doors with Transom open to spacious Den. The open concept is enhanced with Family room and eat-in Kitchen. The breakfast bar allows separation from the Kitchen. The generous eat-in Kitchen features granite counter tops, GE Profile stainless steel appliance, 42" wood cabinets and large center island for food preparation. The first floor features Plantation Shutters for all windows. The Master Bedroom overlooks the Reserve and features enormous en suite bathroom with granite counter tops, full length wall mirrors, dual sinks, glass enclosed shower and Spa hydro tub-plus a walk-in closet directly off the master bathroom. Located on an oversized lot, fenced for privacy and includes a patio. The two car detached garage features a Studio apartment above and is currently rented. The Studio contains refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. The Celebration community features a signature golf course, tennis courts, community pools, acres of parks, ponds, nature trails, bike paths, restaurants, and other amenities. Only minutes to all the "Magic" of Orlando area with easy access to Orlando International Airport.
- MLS® #S5015631
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,261
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market256
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeDms Realty Services Llc
Listing information courtesy of Dms Realty Services Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.