Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3341 Schoolhouse Rd, Harmony
Enjoy amazing views and plenty of space in this beautiful custom estate home on this premium corner lot in one of the largest “green” planned communities in Florida. This luxurious home has 5 bed, 4.5 bath, and 4,295 sq. ft. of living space w/ so many upgrades throughout to include granite countertops, crown molding, custom hickory cabinets, 24-ft ceilings, & Anderson windows/double french sliding door in family room that leads to the courtyard. Rear entry 3 car garage, wrap around front porch & huge 2nd story balcony that overlooks Buck Lake are just a few of the many luxuries this home has to offer. The master suite is downstairs w/ 2 large walk-in closets, split sinks/vanities, a large walk-in shower, garden tub, & even a bidet! 3 spacious beds, 2 baths, & large bonus room are on the 2nd floor. Guests or in-laws will love the private 2 room suite w/ a full bath that is separate from the main home w/ a private entrance. This custom home was also constructed w/ an upgraded Aerocon concrete block on the first & second floor which has excellent thermal properties, as well as fire resistant & moisture resistant, & presidential Shake Roof Shingles that have a 60-year lifespan. This community offers a tranquil escape, w/ the excitement of both Orlando & Florida’s beaches only a short drive away. Only 20 minutes to Lake Nona/Medical City.
- MLS® #S5014212
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,295
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market82
- Address3341 Schoolhouse Rd
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionBirchwood Nbhd C-2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeDenike Realty And Property Management Llc
Listing information courtesy of Denike Realty And Property Management Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.